Some Of Our Provided Health Services:
- General Medicine: Medical care to all age groups; complete physicals, sports and DoT physicals, same day care for illness, acute and chronic care, and treatment of skin conditions.
- Pediatric Care: Well and sick child care, immunizations, and infant circumcisions.
- Gynecology: Complete women’s healthcare; pap testing, breast exams and birth control services.
- In Office Surgery: Cryotherapy, removal of warts and moles, wound and abscess care.
- Massage: Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Pregnancy massage options and more!
- Ideal Protein: The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed protocol that results in fat loss while sparing muscle mass.
- In Office Lab Testing: Urinalysis, sleep study and Lipid, AST/ALT blood readings may now be done as an in-house test.
Some Of Our Aesthetic Services:
- Zerona® Laser Treatment: Zerona® is the first non-invasive body contouring procedure to effectively remove excess fat without the negative side effects associated with surgical methods.
- Botox®: Botox® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the brows in people 18 to 65 years of age.
- Derm Fillers: Juvéderm® XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose.
For a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
A medical emergency is the sudden, unexpected onset of a serious condition or illness. For example:
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- A severe injury or illness
- Loss of consciousness
- A sudden change in mental status
If you’re not sure you have an emergency, phone our regular office number, day or night @ (253) 862-8001. If calling after hours, a direct line for the on-call physician will be provided.